Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy thanksgiving to all and to those who are going fishing today please be safe out there.
[signature]
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you also Kevin. Not seen you on the forum for awhile.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Oh I’ve been around more or less. A lot of life issues have gotten in the way this past year.
[signature]
Happy Thanksgiving to all
We are in Sacramento to be with our sons & families. Also we got to visit some longtime friends and put a face with a name of a new one. On our trip over I talked to a young couple at a Winnemucca motel that had to get out of San Francisco do to the heavy smoke from the Paradise campfire. As we dropped out of the Sierras in the Sacramento Valley the smoke was very heavy. A big storm with heavy downpours came thru cleaning the air whereas we made a trip westward yesterday during the storm on I-80 to Fairfield CA there was a convoy of fire trucks returning to the Bay Area after fighting the campfire. Our hearts are Sadden with the loss of so many people and those who survived are displaced.
[signature]
[quote Bduck]a Winnemucca.[/quote] I was just there yesterday.
[signature]
I'm thankful that I have found so many new friends on BFT this year.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Enjoy your visit and have a safe trip home Roger.
[signature]
[quote PACKFAN]Enjoy your visit and have a safe trip home Roger.[/quote]

Thanks Pete. I wish you & yours well this holiday season
[signature]