Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Sea Fishing in Boynton Beach
Happy Turkey Day!!!

It's hard to believe that November is already coming to a close - but this month of fishing has been amazing. This fall season is turning out great catches so far!

I had the honor of taking out Mr. Mullets and his team for an offshore fishing charter in Boynton Beach. It was their annual holiday celebration for that company. The conditions were beautiful for this time of year. 1-2 foot swells with a decent breeze out of the northeast.

We started our troll in about 150 feet heading east out of the Boynton Beach Inlet. A total of three lines in the water, on deep on a trolling planer, and two lures being trolled on the surface behind the boat. Within a matter of minutes, the long line was hit with a 5 lb bonito.

We worked our way further offshore where we found a nice patch of weeds in about 700 feet of water. Trolling that weed line with the same setup resulted in a couple of nice Mahi-Mahi and a Blackfin Tuna!

Mr. Mullets and his team had a blast fishing with Captain Kurt and Ocean Atlantic Charters. Looking forward to many more catches over the coming years. Tight lines!

If you or anyone you know is interested in having fun and catching fish on the water, contact us today for more information. We are proud to be considered one of the best <a href="https://www.oceanatlanticfishco.com">Boynton Beach Fishing Charters</a> in our local area!

(561) 440-5565
www.oceanatlanticfishco.com
[signature]
Welcome to the site, thanks for the fishing report and pics. Looks like it was a success outing. How many boats does Boynton Beach Fishing Charters have?
[signature]
Currently we only have our 28' Bluewater available for charters.

I will soon have a skiff available for inshore fishing charters.

Once everything is finalized I'll be sure to mention it in a post!
[signature]