Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT "NEW" BAIT !!!
BIGFISHTACKLE Seal Beach Ca. "NEW CURED GHOST SHRIMP" Avaibile EXCLUSIVELY at BIGFISH In Seal Beach..."These Cured RED D.O.A. Shrimp are a Real Saltwater Teaser"...... They, Retain there Valuable " JUICES" Better Than "LIVE ONES !" Hooking and Rigging These Guys, Is A SNAP ! Compared To The Sensitive, Soft , and Delicate Live Guys!!!, Try Some Out This Weekend, " I Ripped Some Lipps" and , So Will You !!!!! Don't Believe ? You Will Be Thanking Me Later.....I Know.....<br><br>
I will either surf fish this week end at Sunset Beach or fish Huntington Harbour with the new bait and let you know how it worked.<br><br>
The bait u speak of (dyed ghost shrimp) are also known as sand shrimp by many anglers in Wash. and Or. We use them while river fishing for Salmon and Steelhead as well as Sturgeon, but live seems to be the preference. The dyed ones in green, orange,red and pink are a great standby when<br>live is unavailable. I have had great success with both but as an added feature to help the bait hold on a few more cast I use a stretchy thread in white or red that you wrap around the head and hook and work your way along the rest of the body. The bait should be fished with head facing the catch. Good luck and hope you really enjoy the bait<br> P.S. you can cure this bait with (PROCURE) for shrimp as well as some others that are an on the shelf comercial cure.<br><br>
Gamakatsu,<br>First welcome to the Great and growing BFT board. Second I want to thank you for the info on how to use this bait as alot do not know the importance of the instalation process to get the most of their investment. Thanks again.<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.