Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer fun down under
G'Day BFT'ers

I'm still keeping an eye on the boards. Good to see the ice is thickening and some winter fun can be had by you lot. Down here the summer is really kicking in and the fish are on the bite. I have attached a quick youtube vid if anyone is interested. I'm going to try and make more and of better quality but hey, it's a start

Anyway, tight lines and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!

https://youtu.be/9PnVC5KX-cE
[signature]
Funchy thanks for stopping by. Jealous of you fishing in shirt sleeves and shorts. Please consider holding a few of the fish in front of the camera so that we can see what the fish look like that you are catching. Stop back by anytime.
[signature]
Hi Kent

Yeah my better half said exactly the same thing. I will start holding them up in future Big Grin
[signature]
Funchy, is your fishing down there almost exclusively salt water? Also, is it typically one fish after another, or do you just post your better trips?
[signature]
I mostly fish salt water mate but do get the chance to fish the fresh occasionally, mainly for bass. As far as a fish a cast, I wish hahahaha. We have our good days and our slow days but I can’t remember the last time I went out for a fish and didn’t catch something. The couple of days that video ran over I caught over 100 from sh I would say and that is pretty good going for where I am.

If anyone is ever down under I am happy to take them for a fish in my neck of the woods Smile
[signature]
[#0000FF]Good to see you pop in on our funky forum again. Glad you are keeping your local finny creatures exercised.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]