Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard at night
ok hi all u bft guys and gals thanks for the invite at willard wed. nite i made there with onemorecast and wando,wiperhunter wasthere and aquaman and one other person cant remember his name well to get to i had a right good old time want to thank the one that came and it was good to put some faces with the names here at bft my boy enjoyed himself to he was proud to show his tackle box off he got at the rockpot doings about a month ago well thanks all p.s we didnt catch nothing but a few did go by
[signature]
i wasn't there but it sure makes me proud to read stuff like this . there's nothing like getting out there with the kids and making new friends . i'm pretty happy you had a good time . planning on doing a few other trips ?
[signature]
while no fish were caught it was great meeting some new fishermen i never fished with even though i think we are all a little nuts to be standing on the ice in a pouring rain BS'ING and i must say lostit is doing a great job with his 6 year old son ( nick name halfcast LMAO ) never seen a kid that young so into fishing
[signature]
halfcast , thats a good one ! i can only imagine all the excitement he supplied out there , and a few chuckels too . kids sure do make a day of fishing fun , don't they ?
[signature]