Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold water...Hot fishing!
It's no secret that Utah lake has been experiencing Red Hot fishing, but I needed to see for myself so I loaded up a couple of cameras, my rods and a few lures and headed to Lincoln Beach to see what the excitement was about.

During the few days that I was down there this week, I caught several hundred white bass and a few crappies.

The attached video that I shot and put together shows what the average angler can expect and, hopefully, there is enough information that someone who has never fished it can travel there with high expectations.

In any event, enjoy this short video and I hope to see you there in the days ahead. Good fishing! Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM5RnDKC...p0PACy15WA
[signature]
very good quality video.
[signature]
Great video as usual. Keep um coming.
[signature]
Great for kids and adults alike. Good video and tips. How's the fishing been going south?
[signature]
As always, another great video. I have fished for them twice this week and I have not only been impressed with the quantity but also the quality of the white bass this year.
[signature]
Think it'll still work tomorrow with the storm coming?
[signature]
I would think that the fishing will remain good for the foreseeable future. Charges in the barometric pressure with incoming storms might move the schools out temporarily or take them off the bite but it should only be short term. It's for sure you can't catch them if you stay home. Good luck and good fishing.Happy holidays!
[signature]
Thanks for another great effort. I know how hard it is on you doing all the research and film work for these videos[Wink]

Yesterday I watched some guys catching white after white on the camera at the UL state park and I have heard good reports from other marinas.

It isn't just Lincoln that is hot for whites right now, it seems to be "all the usual suspects," if you know the right spots.
[signature]
[quote Piscophilic]

Yesterday I watched some guys catching white after white on the camera at the UL state park...

[/quote]

If I would have known I was being watched I would have waved. [Wink] I was one of those lucky anglers for a couple hours until I kindly allowed another angler to take my place.
[signature]