Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where am I headed next?!
Hey Guys!
Well, I think most of you heard the news when I announced not too long ago that I have decided to spend the next two years of my life serving a mission for my church and serving the Lord. Today I received my calling in the mail to let me know where it is I'd be spending those next two years...
I have been called to serve in the Arizona Tempe Mission. I'm gonna go visit your dad, tuben2!!! HAR HAR!!! [Wink] I'm supposed to report to the MTC in Provo, UT, on May 5th. Just thought I'd give everyone the update!!! [cool]
[signature]

Congrats... I think!

Is this something like the draft?

Good luck my friend, too bad there'll be NO TIME FOR FISHIN'!

And... have nothing else on your mind but your calling and do nothing else but...your assigned duties 24/7, yes... 24/7! Promise!

JapanRon
[signature]
Hey SturgeonKid, Congratulations. It's good to see that you will be somewhere a little closer so that I can pay you a visit once and awhile. I'm sure you will like the area. I may be going over there for part of the spring fling festival. I hope to see you then.
[signature]
Hey JR...
Nope, not quite like the draft. I volunteered on my own to do this. LOL! So you are right..."Congrats!" [Tongue] And don't worry...24/7 I WILL do my assigned duties. Promise! HAR HAR! Thanks for the support JR! But there will also be PLENTY of time for fishing...I am now a fisher of men! [cool]
[signature]
Hey John...
If you really want to know, I can send you an e-mail and tell you what I was/am thinking. [cool]
[signature]
ya might wanna change that profile of yours before the move [Wink] .

congrats on your assignment my friend , you will do well .
[signature]
hahaha, thanks lonehunter!! I'll get right on it [angelic]
[signature]
no problemo !

GBWY!
[signature]