Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please recommend a good Electric knife
Hi everyone,

I own a the Berkley Electric Fillet Knife and I can't say I'm unhappy with it. I tried to clean 10+ crappie and it was too hot to hold.
Would love to get a brand new electric knife but I actually don't know which model to go for.

So which electric fillet knife are you using?
Thanks in advance! [fishon]
[signature]
I've been using the Mister Twister brand for many years without any issues.
[signature]
When cleaning fish at home, I have always used a standard electric kitchen knife that I got from the Deseret Industries thrift store for around $3-$4. Chose one with aggressive serrated blades. I have cleaned up to 40 fish at a time, cutting through ribs, without heat problems. I have no experience with 12V models.
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
Quote:When cleaning fish at home, I have always used a standard electric kitchen knife that I got from the Deseret Industries thrift store for around $3-$4. Chose one with aggressive serrated blades. I have cleaned up to 40 fish at a time, cutting through ribs, without heat problems. I have no experience with 12V models.

$3 - $4 ... Wow that's a sweet deal!!
[signature]
You should be able to find some at a similar price at Good Will or Salvation Army thrift stores or a yard sale. That is a dandy striper on your profile page.
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
Rapala Heavy Duty Electric Fillet Knife
Rapala Lithium Ion Cordless Fillet Knife Combo
American Angler PRO Professional Grade Electric Fillet Knife
Bubba Li-Ion Cordless Electric Fillet Knife
Mister Twister 120V Electric Knife