Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake?

Ant Fish Lake updates?
[signature]
I’m looking too. Taking my boys down for the perch derby this weekend and one is a little soft and doesn’t love ice fishing... I know- hard to believe. I just don’t want it to ruin him on ever wanting to go again if conditions are brutal. My other boy can handle more than I can.
[signature]
Expect lots of snow and cold temps. The snow around here is about worn out from blowing back and forth. The drifts are deep so plan accordingly.
[signature]
Yeah, I’m expecting that. I’m not going to go trekking too much. Get set up with a tent and heater and hope for the best. Thanks for the reply.
[signature]
parking is already an issue. Expect it to be a mess for the perch tournament. There will be far more people show up than parking spaces available. Expect a good hike just to find a fishable spot.

Also note that ATVs and SxS are having difficulty with the snow.

Good luck.
[signature]
My wife and I hit it last weekend. It was very cold and a ton of snow on the ice... take a shovel. The fishing was awesome for perch very fast, we caught well over 100 in around 2 hours. Check out my Instagram for the pics @deerinator
[signature]
How thick was the ice?
[reply][/reply]
[signature]
I was up there this past Sat afternoon and all day Sunday. Ice was about 16" to 18 " on south end. A lot of snow on ice. By the time I crawled out of tent Sunday had another 5" to pull sled through. Parking a mess. Pulling sleds through the beep snow a chore.
[signature]
Supposed to be windy this Saturday as well. Make sure those tents are staked down!!!
[signature]