Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all
Just joined and am in process of relocating to Utah, can’t wait to see what the state has to offer in the way of fishing. Have fished the Gorge and Green river
[signature]
Welcome to the site again, what part of the state and you moving to? Having mainly fished the Gorge and the Green river, are you mainly interested in catching trout?
[signature]
Paradise south of Logan. I have fished Willard for the wipers once with a bud that relocated to Harrisville. Trout are what I grew up on but pretty much chase any fish Fresh to salt water. Fished the gorge for kokes and the green out of my drift boat for browns
[signature]
The Willard wiper
[signature]
Lots of good fishing in that area, many varieties of fish, including some big lake trout about an hour East of Logan. Kokes and Browns, very close to Paradise in Porcupine.
Nice fat wiper you have in that pic.
[signature]
Welcome aboard 2knots. I'm sure you will enjoy the fishing in Utah.

I lived there way back when and really enjoyed just about every body of water that the state has to offer........Yes. I did fish the Jordan River too. It was within walking distance from my house.

We look forward to more of your fish pics and reports when you feel like sharing.
[signature]