Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Catfish Contest Entry Time
Sign me up for the winning team. South.
[signature]
Craig,
I don't think we have ever said anything about public or private waters, but I would think that it should be public waters that all have equal access to... Is that okay with everyone? Thanks for pointing that out... Jeff
[signature]
Seems to me like the right thing to do.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Pat that label looks good, Ben I have all entered down to you and I'll update the list after a few more entries... Ben I think your number 22 already... I did give John (Ahi) an auto entry as part of the prize for winning last year per the rules, but everyone else has contacted me... Oh MSM is OU812 still a youth? 16 or younger on Friday? I think that's all the catching up I needed to do... If I missed something please remind me... Thanks all... J
[signature]
Sign me up for team south. Hopefully I'll get out more this year than last year.
[signature]
Yup shes only 15.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
very good, thanks for picking that up so quick... Morcey got you as well... J
[signature]
I guess I found the rule on the ice-challenge rules.

6. Utah public waters only. Reciprocal lakes count as Utah waters (i.e. Bear Lake and Flaming Gorge).
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Sign me up for team north. Going to try to catch those cutler cats this year.
[signature]
Sign me up again this year for Team North.
[signature]
Got ya signed up, and good luck... Us northerners are down about two to one... yet we will still prevail... Good luck... Hey Craig, thanks for the rule updates and reviews... Seems I need to get some work done sometimes, we will use this post and those on the contest board as official additions to the rules, so things like public waters and etc that are additions still fall under the rules... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Team North again. You did an okie-dokie on my placard a couple weeks ago. I used last years and changed the date. Got them laminated and in the tackle box. But I am working on a new Bump board. I will post a photo for you to approve when I finish. Meanwhile, I'll use my good old stand-by tape measure. [fishin]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
team south please
[signature]
Taking any bets on if John turns in 3 good starter cats on Friday like he did last year? [Wink]
[signature]

Cool
Ben, Good luck this year. Try to keep your boat from combusting again [fishin]
[signature]

Cool
I'm in for team south this year!
[signature]
Hey Greg better get Landen entered this year, he is the lucky one you know... Thanks for signing up... J
[signature]
Forest you know how we are about sports betting, but I think that would be an interesting bet... It's a way different year than last year, I think even John will have a tough time getting three cats on day one, but you know I've been wrong before... Later J
[signature]
south team
[signature]
I didn't get any big ones last year but what the heck count me in for the North.
[signature]