Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Catfish Contest Entry Time
Glad you're back, we need those fish you usually enter... Hopefully this year will be better than last year was for you... got you on the list... Thanks J
[signature]
Hey Jeff, got another g-son joined BFT. Please enter Catbum to the south team.
Thanks

Adult, south

BLK
[signature]
Sign me up for the south please.

With any luck I'll actually contribute to the totals.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
I'm in. North
Thanks.
[signature]
South team again for me. Thanks

Catnipper
[signature]
I want to play. Catcarsen for the south team

Thanks

Carsen
[signature]
team North
good luck everyone
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Sign me up for team south
[signature]
Would love to join in this year! Team North!
[signature]
Sign me up for team south
Stickleback
[signature]
I'm in. Team North.
[signature]
Hey got a question for you guys in the posse', are any of you still 16 or younger so you fall in the youth category? Catbum??? Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Okay Larry I got everyone entered down to your post... maybe I need to talk to Craig about a fly caught cat prize... That it for sure a tougher category and one I'm sure you'd excel at... Thanks for playing this year... Jeff
[signature]
Jeff— nope, all have graduated to the major leagues. Catcarsen and Catnipper (twins) are 17 now and Catbum attends college. Still, all of them plan to win the contest[Wink]
[signature]
Thanks Lynn, appreciate the update... what about catgal, she going to play this year? Do you want me to get her entered? I think she may be the only member of your crew not to enter so far... Unless I missed one.. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Jeff— pm sent
[signature]
Hey John, was wondering when you would get in this. I bet you are all set and ready to drag some of those monsters out of the river again. The wife and I are all set, equipment wise. Now we just need the weather to cooperate. See ya on the river.[fishin]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Welcome Larry. Gonna give some of those fish at the south west corner of Willard a bit of a break this year?
[signature]

Cool
John, them southern fellas have a fairly detailed recon and info thread already running on Utah Lake. We need to get one working for Bear River.
I've been up to the river 3 times this winter just to eye ball it. Gonna do another drive by Saturday, maybe even get my lines wet if the weather will hold off.
[signature]

Cool
Not a chance that will happen. When you finally retire you'll have plenty of time to fish and CVFisher promised to take me to his cache valley honey holes.
[signature]