Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colors
Don't even cheet on this one [shocked] ! You might just find something out about yourself you didn't realise .

First , guess which color most represents the magority of your lures colors and post it here .

Then , after you posted the primary color , go to the goodie box , open it and start your "color inventory ". Return and post your findings .
[signature]
I'll say chartruse now I'm going to get in trouble when I get my tackle boxes out and the wife acually sees how many lures I have. [Wink]
[signature]
my guess is going to be white , i used to fish the detroit river and lake erie area alot . the water isn't all that clear and i'm guessing most of the lures are at least 1/2 white .
[signature]
Most of my soft plastics are pumkinseed with a red shad being 2nd then motor oil
[signature]
well, i really dont have that many lures, ahha i use live bait butr iwent and bought some last sumer, i think silver, cays ithey got the silver spoon on em. trout lures.
[signature]
Most of my lures have white to silverish color. They better represent the smaller fishies that roam the lakes.. After that my primary color is purple. That seems to be the killer color for Castaic.
[signature]
I've got a mixture of stuff. Not too many lures yet. A lot of my soft plastics are a shade of brown or green with speckles. Crankbaits are a good mixture but I'd hafta say the majority have yellow or green. Spoons are a mix but most of them have some sort of stainless steel showing. Jigheads are either plain lead or multi-colored, mostly yellow/green combinations.
[signature]
Blue is my favorite color around my area. Sometimes the flashier the better, depending on conditions. I probably have about 10 #5 Shadraps in blue. I also have a few each of about 3 or 4 other different colors.
[signature]
got my results , WOULD YOU BELIVE IT , 25%BROWN ! FOLLOWED BY 20%BLACK , 20% SILVER OR CROME , 15%RED ,10%WHITE . THE REMAINING 10% HAVE A MIXTURE OF DIFFERENT COLORS TO THEM , INCLUDING THE GLO PAINTED STUFF , COPPER AND BRASS .

SOFT LURES ARE THE TOP RESIDENTS IN THE BOX FOLLOWED BY CRANKBAITS AND PLUGS , SPINNERS AND SPOONS COME IN THIRD , FLYS FOURTH , THE REST IS A MIXTURE OF STUFF .

TAKE AWAY ALL THE SOFT PLASTIC STUFF AND THE FLYS AND I STILL WOULDA BEEN WRONG , SILVER AND CROME WOULD THEN BE THE TOP COLOR(S) .
[signature]
I have different kits for different areas. My kit I take with me up north has almost all pumpkin seed color worms and lures. Other kits are all purple for my formentioned area. One other kit has orange and yellow stuff.
[signature]
O.K. I counted my crankbaits and spinnerbaits only, I didn't do my plastics, jigs or jig heads . CHARTUSE 22%, BLUE 14%, CRAWDAD 11%, RED 7%, GREEN 18%, WHITE 14%, PURPLE 1%, ASSORTED(BLACK GOLD SILVER ECT) 13%.
[signature]
cool ! you were right on the money with your guess .
[signature]

Hey there lonehunter,

In saltwater: open water: Blue and White combination!

In Saltwater: surf, pier, and dock: red/rootbeer w/metalflake

In Freshwater: ?

JapanRon
[signature]