Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SALT LAKE I.S.E.
Well its that time of year again if you are looking for something to do this weekend the salt lake I.S.E. show starts today at 11:00 stop by the KOKANEE CREEK TACKLE. Booth and drop your name in for our free lure pack give away and say hello to the crew
[signature]
Hey Art, how you been, hope you and your wife are doing good. You might want to also post this on the main Utah board, in case you don't have it bookmarked, here is a link to that page:
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...i?forum=58
Curt
[signature]
I agree with Curt, it won't be seen by enough folks in time to do them any good unless it's on that main Utah board... Also do you know anywhere to get good discounts to get into the show, that $14 admission per person is getting steep to go spend more money... Good luck at the show and if I get there, I'll drop by... J
[signature]
Since you must be busy at the ISE, I'll move it for you.
[signature]
oreilly's auto parts has 4 dollar off coupons for the taking
[signature]
I liked the show I didn’t stay long but it was nice purchased from KCT and several other vendors. I guess per another thread I agree info on fish finders (actually fish liars Smile) down riggers would be nice. Overall a nice trip for me. Veterans discount well that doesn’t taint my view. I got discounts at booths I visited and yes I’m a retired veteran.
[signature]
Veterans discount at the door is appreciated by me, sorry just the way I feel, maybe it has something to do with the reception us Viet Nam vets received when we landed in Frisco in 68.
[signature]
Did you go to will call or apply for discount coupon on line? Yea Vietnam Vets got a nasty deal. But holding that grudge only holds you back. Again so did you Pete go to will call or apply for a coupon line? Both options were available. Sorry for the burden you bare on Vietnam. Including holding a grudge when you ask for a discount and don’t get gratification. Again Will Call and coupons.
[signature]
I cant even imagine how it felt to get that reception, sorry man.
My dad was in your same boat and when he begins to talk about it he starts to visibly shake and then shuts down.
He has let it get to him the last couple decades and it has cost him/our family some great times.
My son just got back from Syria and is a little shaken but not bad.
Thank you for all your service and I wish you the best!
[signature]
I applied for the discount on line twice never received anything in my email. They did give active duty a free pass which was great. I'm never afraid to ask for a retired military discount in restaurants, motels etc. Certain areas of the states are very receptive to giving retired vets a discount, the Deep South is one along with Texas, Utah and my home state of Wis. are not. I'm glad the people that went to the expo enjoyed it. Enough said have a great day.[cool]
[signature]
I thank your dad for his service, I loved growing up in the 60's but a lot of unrest during that time frame.
[signature]
We did have a nice show, met a lot of nice folks and were able to swap a few "stories." Thanks to everyone who stopped by.
[signature]