Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pikemans fishlake get together
those of you who wern't able to make it up to fishlake today missed out, it was about 30 degrees with no wind the sun came out once in a while, the fishing was kinda slow but there were some nice splake and rainbows caught. He had a drawing that had some awesome prises and his wife makes a killer chili.

it was nice to meet some more members and the new members that had just signed up.

personal note to HFT pikeman says thanks for the whatta-crickets they caught the most fish the first to catch 4 fish and the biggest fish (that was entered in the frogeyes contest) and the first fish of the day.

over all it was a great day on the ice good weather, friends, and food.
[signature]
Great report, glad you had fun. A little to far for me to travel. We need to plan anouther one some where around northern UT.
[signature]
I just got back from fish lake (what a long drive) just wanted to say thanks to pikeman for all of the work he did to put the fish lake get together on, and a thanks to Mrs. pikeman for the awsome chili and breadsticks.

fishing was kind of slow but I caught splake for the first time and that made it all worth while
[signature]
Hey there fishnpro19, [Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2631;] to BFT!
[signature]
That's great! I wish I could have made the trip. I hate working every weekend[mad]. Maybe next year pikeman can do it again, I'd sure try to make arrangements for the long trip.
[signature]