Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo and Jordanelle ice?
Does anyone know the ice conditions at Echo and Jordanelle? Are the shorelines open yet? Thx
[signature]
Jordanelle is still socked in on the shorelines around the main part of the lake. I haven't been Pat the inlet side to see what it looks like.

Lots of open pockets of water around the edge of Deer Creek though.

In fact there was one boat that skittered around the edge of the ice and was out on the the north side of the island buzzing around.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Looked at Echo and Rockport last Sunday...zero people on ice, shore to ice shelf a good 10 to 15' in most places....SO....I'm thinking maybe this week I'll try a little shore-line ice off fishing, as certainly it's gotten even wider by now....great ice season for me, so I'm not pushing my luck ....'til next season again....Guluk...
[signature]
This was Echo last Saturday by the dam. Action was pretty slow on flies but managed some rainbows and a nice smallmouth.
[signature]
As I drove to work today I saw that the PWC ramp at Jordanelle is ice free if someone is looking to launch a boat. The rest of the shoreline where there is ice is still lock up tight.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Thanks very much for the pictures and updates.
[signature]