Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is the sign up list. Please list how many in your party will be attending. And if you will bring a salad or dessert.... I think we may need paper goods and pop too... I'll let Craig refine this list since he has the pulse on the event...

As for me, I think I'm flying solo this year and I'll bring a dessert for a dozen folks... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
I’ll be there Jeff.
[signature]
Coming solo. Already donated.
[signature]
And a big thank you, Rocky. For once "The check is in the mail" is true. Got it yesterday.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I'll be there with one other angler and will bring a side dish/salad.
[signature]
[#800000][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'm in for 3 - me, myself, and I! [Wink] You didn't say nothin' about humor Craig. I might bring something, maybe, probably, we'll see. Are we havin' fun yet? [cool]
[/size][/font][/#800000]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
It looks like I'll be there solo. I'm bringing my Exclusive Private Stock Tartar Sauce.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

We'll have to make you Official Toastmaster and you can tell a coupla jokes. How 'bout this one?

Did you hear about the cross-eyed school teacher? Yeah, she couldn't keep her pupils straight!
[signature]

I’ll be there with one son. I’ll bring a salad of some sort.
[signature]
I will greatly enjoy seeing my fishing friends again (this will be my third flotilla) and the new ones who attend.

I'll come alone with hopes to meet the special fisherlady for me there. But, should the single young Big Fish Tackle fisherlady with enough courage to put a worm on a hook and message me to accept my date offer to this event, then I will pick her up.

Ronald Smile
Here is the RSVP list for the Flotilla. If you don't see your name here, and you plan to attend, let me know. This is a work in progress so give me a day or so to get you on the list.

We have a request for someone to sign up to bring dirty rice and beans.

1. SkunkedAgain Dessert
2. ice_sled Fish and hushpuppies
3. RockyRaab Donation
4. hookngrinin Salad
5. +1
6. dubob
7. catchinon Tartar sauce, bags and gloves for cleanup
8. Mooseman75 Salad
9. +1 catslayer
10. RonPaulFan
11. Boatloadakids Pop
12. TubeDude Donation
13. TubeBabe
14. Ramen4Breakfast Snack
15. Biggriggs
16. +1
17. fast_randy Baked beans
18. MSM1970
19. OU812
20. gaardvark Dessert
21. +1
22. Tin-Can Paper plates and paper towels
23. TincansMate
24. r2u2 Coleslaw
25. +1
26. EyLayo Salad
27. +1
28-31. BLK's posse Baked beans
32. catchinon's wife Cookies
33-34. +2 Dirty rice and beans
35. ice_sled's wife
36-37. FatBiker +1 Dessert
38. Paddlingkittys Something
39. Acsendingcats
40. Brookie
[signature]

[#0000FF]TubeDude...party of two. Not much party left in us old folks.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]I'll be bringing my portable fillet table and will fillet fish for anyone who would like my assistance.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I'm planning on attending for my first time this year. I'm thinking I'll bring another angler as well. I'll bring some sort of snack to share. Thanks, looking forward to meeting everyone.
[signature]
Hey Craig, was I correct in calling for paper plates and plastic utensils as part of the needs for the event? If so someone could bring either of those items as well... Also my BIL was planning on bringing his son, but he's a BFT'er so I assume he will sign up when he has a chance.. That's Biggriggs.... Later J
[signature]
I'll be alone. I was thinking about bringing baked beans.
[signature]
Oh man that would be great!!! Beans with the hush puppies and fish, I'll be in heaven and luckily no one will be riding home with me... Wink
[signature]
2 for me
[signature]
Me and OU812
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
I plan on coming and bringing my son with me. We'll bring some dessert item.

Edited to add that if anyone has room in a boat, we'd love to catch a ride with someone more experienced on Utah Lake. We'll figure something else out if nobody has room. Please PM if you have room.
[signature]
Tin-Can and TincansMate. Can bring paper plates if still needed, paper towels.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool