Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whiskers anyone?
Anybody seen a cat with longer whiskers than this one? As I was fighting it I kept seeing these whiskers sticking out of the water. Pretty cool but I’m afraid it’s got a better stach than I do. Later J
[signature]
Wow Jeff, I hope you turned him loose. He or she needs to reproduce those whiskers. We could start having a long whiskers contest. Lol
[signature]
Yup she's still swimming after a couple pictures, so hope we see those genes passed on... Pretty fish, but I thought it was a lot bigger than it was... still my best of the year so far though, so I was happy, but I thought I had my first 30"er... Maybe next year I'll catch it again and break my 30" mark... Later J
[signature]
18 inches! I dont think I've ever come across one like that Jeff.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Thanks John, the interesting part was on the way in as I fought it, I kept seeing those whiskers sticking out of the water and it was really strange to see. Made me think it was a lot bigger than it was. Wondered if I’d found that 36”er with as wide as it looked like it’s head was when I could only see the whisker tips. Turned out it was just long whiskers. Later J
[signature]
Nice one Jeff! Why haven't you texted me to go Kitty Hunting with you? Smile
[signature]
Guess I’m back on the two minute drill. I don’t know I’m going until two minutes before I leave. And then I usually only have an hour to go. Plus I didn’t know you have time. If I get a heads up I’ll check in. I’ve got to do taxes this week though so probably be the week after before I’ll be back out. Be good to join up again though. See ya then. Later Jeff
[signature]