Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weber river help
I'm a huge fan of the Weber river. The parts I normally fish would be considered the lower, maybe middle even towards wanship croydon?
I'm trying to figure out where the Weber's fishable right now during this run off... is the runoff still in effect above echo? And if it's fishavle higher up where about would I need to head? Only familiar with below echo...
Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated!!
Tite lines to you all
[signature]
Middle Weber is divided by Reservoirs. Middle is from Echo to Rockport. Water levels just went up about 100 cfs out of both Reservoirs yesterday The Middle should be fishable once it clears a bit if the level stays stable. The upper section of the Lower should also be fishable once the water clears. However remember that the flows before and even right below Lost Creek have been extremely low. It will take some time for the fishing that were staging to move up. I wouldn’t try the nearest public access spot to Echo Reservoir for at least several more days. As you know lower elevation run off is going on further down stream. It will move up with time but will be less of an issue the closer you get to either Resevoir as long as flows remain stable. Below Echo that is typically about a 3 week period until the crank it up further. It’s still fishable but the fish are holed up the same and it takes more effort to catch them.
[signature]