Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More White Bass Action
Went back today to Mill Race today. 22 whites added to the bait supply.
[signature]
Ben, you must not have stayed very long for 22 fish. Violet and I went this morning; we fished two hours and caught well over 100. Two hours ended in three hours of work. We were able to package about 11# of bait plus dinner for three days.

Did you get my PM? I was hoping to get your recipe you used for the hush puppies and fish last Sat.

Thanks, Richard J
[signature]
I went there today as well, whitebass are stacked up.
[signature]
Looks like they are still all 5 inch male bass.
[signature]
95% were males. Milt was flowing from most of them.
[signature]
Ugh WB should be Willard Bay Report... Just saying...
But thanks for the info as well

SK
[signature]
Is Mill Race where Hobble Creek enters at mud lake?
[signature]
Cool I went on the way home from work and only caught 1 in 30 min. LOL I think they may still be further down the river.
[signature]
It is the Access North of there. Take the 1400 Springville exit if heading South on I-15. After taking the exit make a right and follow the gravel road back toward Provo. Follow to the end.
[signature]
[quote Dog-lover]Is Mill Race where Hobble Creek enters at mud lake?[/quote]

[#0000FF]Here is a map. Mill Race is a small flow that comes under the freeway at the end of the rough dirt road to the west of the freeway. Hobble Creek is a bit further south, and can be reached by turning left on the access road at the 1400 S. turnoff.[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks TD I often see people there and thought it may be a walleye spot just wondering. Never knew the name of it or what they caught there for sure. Maybe I’ll have to take my kids and try and get some wb for some bait.
[signature]
[#0000FF]As the water level comes up it is a good place to launch a float tube or pontoon...to fish "Mud Lake". Besides white bass and catfish there are both crappies and bluegills in that area...and some big ones. I am sure there are walleyes too, but have not heard of many in recent times.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]