Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know you've been ice fishing too much when......
[size 1].....those wax worms start to look tasty at the end of a long day........

.....ditto the raw Perch fillets........

.... most of your clothes smell like smelly jelly but you don't notice.....[/size]

[size 1].....and your non fishing friends hear you talking about "Swedish Pimples" and think you have some kind of terrible skin disease! [Wink]

FM [/size]
[signature]
LOL.. All true,, but,, there's no such thing as to much ice fishing.. And besides,, the worst day of standing on the ice always beats the best day at work.. But here again,, thats just this man's oppinion,,lol!

Coldfooter
[signature]
Hey Coldfooter, Hi and welcome to the BFT message boards. I sure used to love that ice fishing. I hope you have a successfull hard water season and don't forget to post a report or two. I look forward to reading them.
[signature]
Hey Coldfooter, Welcome aboard to the BFT life! Feel free to stop by the north dakota board!
[signature]
when you maranate your porterhouse steaks in oil of sunkist [Wink] .

when your dog is loosing it's hair - to your fly box ![crazy]

when you've found a dear john note from your wife , dated two years ago [shocked] .

the bait store is listed on your credit report .

when you offer to help your wife scale the potatoes and carrots for dinner.
[signature]
Hey guys,, thanks for the warm welcoming.. It does this old chapped *&!'ed ice hole fisherman good to know he's welcome to spout off from time to time.. At any rate,, So far so good as far as the way the ice has been treating me for slimmer's and eye's this year,, but then again,, the Big Mac God hasnt been to kind to me again this year,, (someday tho',, someday!)LOL!!.. But hey, there's still time for that to change,, the ice aint gone yet.........[Smile]

Again,, thanks for the greeting

Coldfoot..........
[signature]
the only thing I can say is stay on the ice and keep at it... eventualy they will pay off...

welcome,

Ice fishing season has been a blast even tho it has been a short season for me. the bad days are gooder days than no days on no ice...[shocked]

we love to see some pic's of your action and love to hear the stories about your adventures.

dont be a stranger and do drop by often....
[signature]