Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My garden pics: Summer of 2019
Yes, about 7 years ago my neighbor that owned the 2 acre lot behind my house, let a guy rent the property to grow monster pumpkins. Turned out the guy broke the state record for pumpkins 5 or those 7 years and the two years that he did not break the record he took the year off and did not grow any[crazy]. Anyway, I took the fact that my neighbor was renting the property as a sign that maybe he would let me grow a garden there, so I ask him and he said sure, as long as the pumpkin growers were ok with it. I put the garden up against my property, so I could use my secondary water to water it. You can see from my previous years post that my garden was a success, so it was quite a let down, when I found out last Fall that that would be the last year I could use the land. The good thing was that the guy growing the pumpkins, had to move too, so he sold me one of those big green houses. My son won't need to water the garden up there because I took most of my drip irrigation system up there and installed it last month. Hopefully they will at least weed it but we will see.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My garden pics: Summer of 2019 - by wiperhunter2 - 06-14-2019, 01:51 AM
Re: [kentofnsl] My garden pics: June 2019 - by wiperhunter2 - 06-15-2019, 08:37 PM