Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My garden pics: Summer of 2019
I know what you mean about the humidity yesterday after the clouds started to disappear, it was bad but IMO nothing like it would be back East. I think we are spoiled here in the West with our low humidity, we think it's bad but even as bad as it was yesterday, it's nothing like the humidity in the East, especially the SE US.
Yes, I'd like to see the trellis Jeff built, I have an idea what it would look like but I'm curious if it is different than the one I built for my grape vine. I did not have to build one too big because my fence is all along where it is growing. I just hope the developers for that new subdivision don't have to cut it down, when they put up the fence between the property. It is so thick, it sure makes a great privacy fence.
When I put the boat back this week, after fishing Jordanelle, I had to move most of the vines for my buttercup plants, I was hoping I could get it back in my carport with no issues but that was not the case. Good thing the vines don't seem to be any worse for being moved but I can see it's going to be a problem the bigger they grow.
My cherry tree in my backyard is dying, guess I'll have to cut it down soon. I'm kind of Sad to have to do it but it is likely 50 year old and on it's last leg. The good thing it it will give more sunlight to one of my grow boxes and a English walnut tree, that is near it's base.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My garden pics: Summer of 2019 - by wiperhunter2 - 06-14-2019, 01:51 AM
Re: [jjannie] My garden pics: July 2019 - by wiperhunter2 - 07-28-2019, 01:05 PM