Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
I am sure angle has lot to do with it. Our system is designed to be a net-zero account meaning through out the year we create more power then we consume, so far we haven't had a power bill (other than a basic metering bill of less than $9) for 5 years and we still give more unused/excess power back each March-April when they zero out/reset our account.

Got cooler than we had expected, which was a nice 50*. We both have small yard projects to start working on before Jeff's knee surgery shuts down most of our activities for a few weeks. So we'll start working on them together earlier in the day when it cooler like this and possibly even shaded [cool] and bit by bit we'll get both done keeping ourselves out of the sun and heat.

My sweet potatoes are all growing nicely. But I still wonder how many poatoes we'll actually get ot have. It so hard since you can't really really see them to know how they are really doing. The plants just haven't seemed to really take off like the squash the other garden plants have since we finally warmed up.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 07-16-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM