Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
I agree, same here, considering this is my first try at growing a garden in a box, I'm happy with the results but I'll for sure make some changes next year. I have had the same issue with tomatoes and one thing I can tell you is, cut back on the water a little and they will ripen quicker. As long as they are getting plenty of water they will keep producing vines and tomatoes but as soon as they notice there is less water, they will stop growing and the tomatoes will get ripe. I learned that from OldCoot, his plants were small but they were producing more tomatoes than my bigger plants. With most vegetables the more water, the more they produce but not tomatoes, seems like just the opposite happens[crazy].
If you are walking by a river with annie you should take a pole and some lures along with you and try and catch some fish[Smile], I know you haven't been out in a while.
Here are some new pics from my garden, got 87 green beans, from the size of them I must have missed some the last time I picked them.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [jjannie] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 09-01-2019, 02:07 AM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM