Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
yeah our low was 43. Lowest this next 10 days in our forecast is for 42 Wednesday night, and we are generally a few degrees cooler than the forecast here at our house. We cooled the house without using any fans!

So Jeff decided to pick that watermelon - SHUCKS! We should have waited another week cause the seeds in it were still all cream colored when they should be black. But it is yellow not red inside, its close enough that we will eat it as it didn't taste too bad still. It weighed in 5lbs 3oz.

We also picked a cantaloupe as the outer shell was just starting to show signs of cracking - it was perfectly sweet and ready. it weighed 2lb 9 oz, not hugs but a good size for out here and with just us two here, the right amount too.

here's a couple pics of melons and the watermelon seed packet so you'll know how it should have looked. [crazy]

I almost caught a baby snake - probably bull snake - at most though it was 10-12 inches, so Jeff is out 'hunting' for it, no luck for him either, we love looking at them and we always relocate farther away. Oh well.

Today was sure a nice temp.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 09-09-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM