Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
Yeah looks like Ill just need more bean plants next year. Have you ever tried adding little minced garlic and toss it all with olive oil then roasting them in the oven? Its pretty tasty. Nice trellis for them you got there too.

That is funny colored and looking carrot for sure.

We bought a huge roll of the frost cloth off Amazon several years ago. It was pricey but so nice to be able to cut the sizes you need, and you can just reuse it from year to year too. We just use clothespins to hold it place clipped right the trellises or even itself, except of course on the box where I now can use those clamps. It comes folded in half before it gets rolled up. Its nice since it lets light in and wont burn your plants if it stays in place once the sun shines on it like plastic can do. Ill see if I can find it send you a link to it so you can see it what it looks like.

Tomorrow our high should only be 56 so Jeff and I are going work tomatoes into something, we'll need to inventory to see what we need the most.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 09-20-2019, 04:37 AM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM