Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
We also do well roasting the broccoli in the same way. Both of us really like cooking, we often say we are so fortunate to rarely have a mundane meal. You can buy the garlic already minced, we get large jar of it from Costco but small jars are available in regular grocery stores.

Failed to warm up very much today, and I can just see the tops of the mtns out front thru a split in the cloud cover, they definitely got snow atop of the Wasatch.

Tomorrow should be drier and little warmer but the skies will start clearing as well letting that night temp drop at least few more degrees - finger crossed. We plan to pick up the greenhouse along with some extra supplies for it from Home Depot. Then drop the truck back off at our son's for him to finsish up his lanscaping project when on his days off this next week.

We got 7 quarts of spag sauce from my picking yesterday, saving a few aside for BLTs and some cherry toms for salads.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 09-20-2019, 10:50 PM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM