Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
Yes it really saved us a lot shipping costs, plus we could use 20% off coupons they always have available. From all our research, it seems the polycarbonate panels like to blow out, so they get screws in them instead of relying solely on the provided clips, and some said they kind of like try to twist , so we'll use some electrical conduit to make some braces inside of it, the panels also tend to get moisture and insects inside of them (they are corrugated like cardboard is) so we are sealing them to prevent this and we are gong to put in auto opening vents instead of having the 4 windows on top being manually operated. So the $100 we saved will just about pay for the auto vents. The rest of our changes to is about another $100, still its all a good price.

We worked on tree trimming that we needed to get done today as some of them were so large we didn't want to risk doing after the greenhouse is in place. We actually got the tallest one cut to fall just where it didn't hit anything. So I'll get it all cut up this week so we can trash it.

We were 33, but the frost cloth kept everything in good shape. The next week we are supposed to keep in 40s at night so I think we'll get at least another week possibly 2 before we get too much more damage.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 09-23-2019, 03:20 AM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM