Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
Yes, we love HF for things that don't have to be too exact. We always stock up on their work gloves that are neoprene coated knit - great for gardening, yardwork, and when sorting/buying wood at the stores so you don't get slivers. Their great.

It is lot of mods, but still the cost isn't too much compared with everything else we've done both for temps and water [Wink] but once its done we'll spend a lot less energy and time covering/removing/etc. I'll still do my planting in the bales, but being able to get some things started before we usually can will be a plus for sure.

The tree we cut down was one that planted when we first did our landscaping 15 years ago. It wasn't a sucker tree but it did grow out from about a foot up the trunk from the ground, it was a good 5-6 inches in diameter and at least 30 feet tall with lots of branches. We've sawed up all the logs by hand, now we are cutting up all he branches so everything fits inside the cans. You can about do that sitting in lawn chair in the shade. You can hardly tell it had ever been there - LOL.

Pretty nice temp in the garage, so I've been doing all the pre-assembly work I can in there. Hope to at least get the foundation assembly all level and in place before the rain comes this weekend. We're forecast to have 30* low temps, so possibly we may be even colder this weekend. I'll check with the boys to see who maybe has time next week to help get the walls and roof all up. Think if there are 4 of us we can probably knock it out in day. Then Jeff and I can put in the poly panels. Maybe we'll actually get it finished before the winter so it'll really be ready for use next spring.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 09-24-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM