Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming gorge
Where are some good places on the Utah side to catch Kokanee and lakers.
[signature]
We recently made short work of kokes in Sheep Creek. Fast limits.
[signature]
Ditto sheep creek. Same thing. SW side of king fisher island right in center channel
[signature]
Sorry not very familiar with flaming Gorge staying in Manila where is it from there?
[signature]
[#800000][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Buy the 'Fish-n-Map' for Flaming Gorge just about any place fishing tackle is sold.[/size][/font][/#800000]
[#800000][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]
[/size][/font][/#800000]
[#800000][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]This is the one you want: [url "https://www.fishnmap.com/item.php?item=874"]LINK[/url]
[/size][/font][/#800000]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Look at this site to see a basic map showing the main areas on the lake and specific areas where kokes and other species can be found.

http://www.utahfishinginfo.com/utahlakes...ggorge.php

Here is an excerpt:

Kokanee concentrate in different specific locations every year, but consistent producers include Cedar Springs, Jarvies Canyon, Hideout, Red Cliffs, Horses hoe Canyon, Pipeline, Wildhorse, Squaw Hollow, Lowe Canyon, and Big Bend. As the fall spawning season approaches, mature kokanee concentrate or "stage" adjacent to spawning areas, which include Sheep Creek, Wildhorse, Squaw Hollow and Lowe Canyon.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Well then! Go straightish then right, then right again and it’s over by that big rock.
[signature]
Got it thanks for all your help
[signature]
[quote catchinon] As the fall spawning season approaches, mature kokanee concentrate or "stage" adjacent to spawning areas, which include Sheep Creek, Wildhorse, Squaw Hollow and Lowe Canyon.[/quote]

The bad thing about this part on the WY side, about 100 boats show up on a Saturday in the same spot
[signature]