Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spent the morning trolling for walleyes with my Father, and talking to a member about boat choices.
Landed four eaters 17-22, and a few shorts and silver bass. Thankful to DuBob for the nice talk, and all the answers he provided!
[signature]
Thanks for the report and pic, sounds like an successful day. I'm not familiar with a silver bass, can you explain what kind of bass it is?
[signature]
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I'm guessing that's your Dad in the picture. Nice job on the eyes. This is from last year at Flaming Gorge with my Texas friend and his wife.

I rainbow, 9 kokanee, and 5 lake trout. Meeting them again this year July 7 - 13.

[Image: byo1SYw.jpg]

This is me on the last day of that trip last year. We love those kokanee and lakers.
Baked, pressure canned, and smoked. [Wink]

[Image: LgwxuWu.jpg]

And of course, the eyes and cats are pretty darn good as well.

[Image: NYt0J1V.jpg]

[Wink][/#][/font][/size]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Same fish as a white bass, they’re just called silvers in my region. I’m guessing by your handle your familiar with their hybrid cousins.
[signature]
Yep, that’s my Dad. He was a busy man while I was on the phone with you! Thanks for all your help! I went out alone this morning and did fairly well. Sadly a 27 incher swallowed the hook while I was reeling in another fish. I like to throw those bigger breeders back, but it certainly won’t go to waste.

We’re adding the wash down pump to the options list on the boat from your advice, and emailing the dealer picks of the trade in today or tomorrow. Probably won’t get it in time to get much fishing in this season but hopefully will get the motor broke in, and have all winter to set it up properly. Good luck chasing those trout next week!
[signature]
Oh, ok, they have white bass here too as well as stripers and of course wipers, their hybrid cousins.
[signature]
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]PM sent. [Smile][/#][/font][/size]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."