Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish calling lures
Just wondering if anyone else has seen the info-mercials about I think it is called the fish caller. The lures that light up and send out that little pulse to attract fish. I've thought about it but after getting the banjo and it being a big piece of crap I'm sceptical.[crazy]

Thanks

SET'EM and GET'EM
[signature]
The banjo might not be the greatest lure out there, but I've done VERY well with it. It just requires the right conditions.
[signature]
hey if you don't want your banjo's I'll take them. I use them a lot. I have even hook musky on them. I just picked up some more the other day from hooked.

I don't know about these new lures. but think about it. way back some guy put a spoon on his line for the first time and now look almost everyone has a few. times are a changing and I'll bet we see lots more come out in the next few years. just think our kids kids might think it's funny that we didn't have computters in our lures now. and wont know how we ever got fish at all. times are changing
[signature]
IF ITS AVAILABLE ON TV GOTO [url "http://www.ASSEENONTV.COM"]WWW.ASSEENONTV.COM[/url] THEY HAVE ALL THE STUFF YOU SEE ON INFO-MERCIALS AND STUFF THERE. ON THE FRONT PAGE THEY HAVE A LIST OF PRODUCT IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER AND YOU CAN JUST TRY TO FIND IT. ITS A KEWL SITE AND ALOT OF THE TIME THEY ARE A LITTLE CHEAPER THAN THE INFO-MERCIAL I GUESS CAUSE THEY BUY IN BULK THEN OFFER IT OFF THEIR SITE.

LATERS,
[signature]
hey i was just wonderin how your supposed to use those i'v borrowed them before and i couldnt really figure them out. and wat kind of cover to fish them around

thanks

michael
[signature]
Don't undersell the Banjo Minnow! I have also had success with this lure. Bass and trout like them! I now use the Banjo Minnow setup with other plastic fish imitators. They also work well.

Lloyd
[signature]
Also check out RAT'L-TRAP.COM. This is that rattling lure that is supose to be good for bass or any other fish.

I've seen them advertised on TV many moons ago and haven't had much time to check out their web site. They did have a starter kit that you could buy, but I don't remember seeing it on their site.
[signature]
I also have caught many fish with the banjo but not since they were stolen with my tackle box and fishing poles is there anyhere to still buy them.
[#800080][size 2]Fish calling, any spinnerbait, crankbaits, or anything that makes noise will call fish. Understand that we live in an area where there is alot of clear water. Natural colors and bright work best. Jerkbaits tend to do more catching because they resemble the local bait. I started with Inline spinners such as Panther Martin's and Blue Fox. I use mostly jerkbaits now, but I'll throw spinnerbaits, lipless crankbaits, and buzzbaits now. Last fall at Strawberry, I caught a 4lb cutthroat on a 1/2 oz spinnerbait that was setup for muskie fishing.[/size][/#800080]
[signature]