Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshwater Fishing.!!
Hello everyone,,,
Welp, it's about that time of year when those of us who aren't brazen enough to step out on ice begin to venture out to the banks. Is anyone having any luck yet? I've been hitting my usual haunts around Cranston and it's been quite unproductive. Managed to catch one impulsive LM at Randall pond on a crank, but it was pale/freezing to the touch and barely put up a fight. Since the poison ivy isn't blooming yet it's a good time of year to find usually-unreachable shore points on many bodies of water.

As far as bass fishing goes at least I think we're still pre-spawn around here. With trout season opening tomorrow I figured I'd start a thread for anyone who cares to share what they've been catching and where you've been catching them. Feel free to keep your secret spots a secret though! We've got enough heavily-pressured ponds around here.
[signature]
Not sure why you are copying and pasting reports from another forum but just to let you know the time frames are why off on your post, there is no where in the USA or Canada that has ice right now, it is Summer here. Plus you have already posted this once before with a different user name, Plus you just signed up with two different username today from Mumbai India. Not really sure what game you are playing but it is getting old. This is the exact post you made:
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...st=1080538

Then you came back and added a link, which is not allowed for new member. I suspect that is what you are planning on doing again, so I'm going to just disable both these new user accounts now so you can do it again.
[signature]