Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Float tubin'!!??
What at heck is that,, and,, where ta he-ll do I catch one??,,LOL! Hey TD how's things bud?? [Wink]

Don
[signature]
[cool][blue]Hey, you tryin' ta start sumpin here?[/blue]

[#0000ff]If ya gotta ask about tubin', maybe ya shouldn't had oughtta be hangin' out here. Could get yerself in trouble. We don't take kindly to folks that disrepects our fishing methods.[/#0000ff]

[#0000ff]Ain't you had enough cold weather yet?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[Wink] Heck you know me,, no disrespect intended..

LOL,,,,, I can never get enough Ice fishin' so as far as getting enough cold weather,, well its not the cold that bother's me,, its the rain like we're getting today..
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey Don, did you ever get to spend some quality time on Fish Lake yet? If so, did you find any macks...or just splakies?[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]As I recall you built that "Coldfooter Hilton". Have you been doing the night thing with that?[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]

Hey there Coldfooter,

You've got the worm twins under your handle, but you ain't no newbie![laugh][laugh]

Welcome and glad you're not a hotfooter.

JapanRon
[signature]
Yeah Pat I did get up there and in-fact,, ran into Pikeman and Ocean at Fish Lake.. I didnt get involved in the chili ordeal,, I was hunting Mac bait at the time but couldnt get away to the 12 inch splake to save my butt.. Then a big snow storm hit (witch spooked the wife) so we bailed.. As of yet No over nighter in the "Coldfooter Hilton" (btw,, great name for it,,lol!),, but its in the works.. The Gorge and its BIG MAC's are still calling,, "Come and get me!, Come and get me!,, COME AND GET ME!!",,LOL! So,, it looks like I'll be in that area ((hopefully!)) weekend after next .. Oh,, and btw,, I only caught one small Mac over the weekend.. (Thank god for red headed white Roadrunners tipped with perch meat next to the bottom in 85' of water, (worked very slowly in a stop and go fashion!)........ [Wink]

Don

Btw,, JapanRon,, your right,, no Hotfeet here until mid July, altho I'd never claim to not be a newbie,,lol!.. 45+ years of fishing and I'm still learning new things just about every time I go fishing.. I suppose thats what I find such fun about it,, "the challange"..
[signature]