Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerky Recipes
This thread is for Jerky Recipes. In it you will find recipes for all types of jerky. Includes Beef, Turkey, Buffalo, Dear, Antelope and Elk.
[signature]
Just a quick little note about this recipe. I whipped up a batch last weekend using one of TubeN2's recipes (water/smoker method minus the water). It turned out AWESOME.. This is an easy and delicious way to use that deer meat. I made 25 lbs. and its all gone.. Thanks for sharing this recipe TubeN2! [Wink] This one would be hard to improve upon..
[signature]
Now this is what I was looking for because I love making and eating Jerky!
[signature]
I'm glad you liked it. I am quite an afficionado of jerky myself. I help alot of the local boys here in Cali with some of their recipes. I'm glad to be part of such a cooking family as well.

If you ever want some hair scorching hot recipes, just let me know. I have plenty of them.[cool]
[signature]
[cool] back to the top.[cool]
[signature]
They all sound so good, now I have to figure out which one to try first!
[signature]
Guys I'm marinating some Deer Jerky right now. In about 4 days I'll get to try it out, if it is any good I will let you know what I used. The recipe probably isn't good for my belly, but the way I see it I have no one to impress. I had to starve myself in the Marines and now I'm living life LOL.
[signature]
Tonight I'm going to start baking my deer jerky. Here is question for anyone that might know about jerky. When should I put canadian steak seasoning on, before or after I place the meat into the oven?
[signature]