Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTAH Hot spots
Well Hello.. It has been quite some time since I have been on this site…I read posts but do not post any more due to time…Any Way.. I am going to take the boat to east canyon tomorrow to fishing,, Any suggestions ? What to use? Trolling? Gigging and other methods… Also I went to Willard about 2 weeks ago and got skunked that does not happen to often with me at Willard,, I think the fishing there has changed over the years from what I hear.. ANY SUGGESTIONS would be great.. It is nice to be back in the loop and on the boat.. my boat has been out of service for 2 years.. Now I’m back on the water.. [fishin]
[signature]
The trout types are still having success trolling wedding rings, popgear with a tripple teaser tipped with a worm, and some action on rapalas if trolling is your thing.

Have not heard much from the bass chasers as of late but I am sure ned rigs and drop shots would find a few willing players.

This whiplash of fronts with wind and temps is likely to play into where you find em and if they want to play.

Good luck and let's us know how it goes
[signature]