Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to my post?
I posted about a possible tournament at Barr Lake a few days ago, what happened to the post?
[signature]
Did you check the tournaments board??? sometimes they end up there. Was it a Colorado event?? Other times it may get moved to the boards where the event will take place if that is the case.

One other possibility is that the post could have looked to much like an advertisement and could have been moved to the advertisers board.[cool]
[signature]
Hey buddy, It did indeed make it to the advertisers board. Just thought I'd let you know.
[signature]
Thanks tubeN2. I don't understand why they moved it , I just wanted to know if there would be any interest in a catfish tournament here in Colorado. It's not like I was trying to sell anything.
[signature]
[cool] No problem buddy. Sometimes some of the posts may look too much like and advertisement. That is why they may get moved around without you knowing. I sometimes have to move items on my boards as well but I do make a point to contact the person and explaing the them as to why it was necessary.

I hope you continue to enjoy the BFT message boards. Happy Fishing.
[signature]