Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Challenge 2019-2020 interest level
I'm in. Maybe this year I'll get out on the ice more.
[signature]
Sounds good, you’re a former champion aren’t you? I can’t keep all the contests straight but I think you won this a couple years ago. Good luck this year. Jeff
[signature]
Count me in again. It was great motivation last year and enjoyed meeting and learning from fellow BFTers.
[signature]

jack of all tackle, master of none
I too would like to join in this year!
[signature]
Be great to have you with us. Kind of a fun night isn’t it? My biggest regret is I don’t get enough time to visit with everyone. At least for very long. But I totally enjoy meeting all the new faces and talking with friends from years past. Glad you’ll be there. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Hey, good to see you're in again. When do you want to go up to the Uintas to get a good early start?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

That will be great to have you. Should be a lot of fun. Bring on the hard deck. Later Jeff
[signature]
This Saturday? What are you hearing in ice conditions? Hard to imagine it while basking in the 80s here in Tucson but we’ll be home tomorrow!
[signature]

jack of all tackle, master of none
No Jeff, you're not the only crazy that's excited for the contest this year. I just went back over the final scoreboard for the past three years, since the "new" format was introduced. It was fun to look at who all participated over the years and I thought it would be interesting for others to see who the competition is.

2018-19
1. EyLayo
2. Wiperslayer1
3. hookngrinin
4. Brighamfish

2017-18
1. Brighamfish
2. redfrog
3. SkunkedAgain
4. Brigfishjr

2016-17
1. Flyfishinglover
2. Brighamfish
3. SkunkedAgain
4. Kentofnsl

It looks like around 50 people sign up each year and 20-25 end up posting fish on the scoreboard.

May the best angler win!
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

"They" say that Mirror and Trial are fishable now, but don't tell anyone [shocked]. Saturday is a probably.
[signature]

Thanks Craig for the run down for the last few years. Reminded me of how I didn’t find my trout last year. Got to do better than 18” this year for sure. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Thanks Craig. It will be interesting to see how things shake out this season. I'm excited and look forward to seeing all the posts and tracking the scores. I think I may be the craziest one in the contest.
[signature]