Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 custom rods, 5 grandkids
I’m finally done, I have 5 grandkids that I’ve built custom rods for them. It took me a year to do them in between 4 other rods for customers.
there is actually 6 rods here, I thought sense I'm building my grand kids new rods I should build one for me. the white one with the split handle is mine.
[signature]
Holy crap, they are beautiful! They are sure to become heirlooms, if they survive their first couple of years usage.[Wink]
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
You do good work Chuck, thanks for sharing your art with us, over the years.
[signature]

thanks,
that's what I told them, try not to break them.
[signature]
Thanks Curt, I guess I like the punishment of hours of moving threads around and back and forth, lol. Can’t wait to finish that white rod, it’s mine, I still need to epoxy coat it, that will be tomorrow, I’m going out
One more time and I want to try it.
[signature]
[#0000FF]Very nice work, as always.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]As you know, I used to get "all wrapped up" in the fancy stuff. But I finally figured out that it didn't matter much to the fish. Just something for me to look at when the fish were not looking.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]You truly are an artist. Anyone who gets one of your rods should fish it proudly...and not break it.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks Pat, I do remember you telling me that you wrapped fishing rods when we first started talking way back when you were still in Az.
A lot of the rods I’ve been building are gifts from a wife to a husband.
They think they are pretty and I let them pick the colors and design.
These MHX rods are pretty dang nice extra fast tip and really good feel.
I’m going out one more time this Friday the weather looks good.
[signature]