Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth Quake
Anyone feel it? It happened approx 7:08am. It shook my wife out of bed.Things around the house were swaying and I thought there was something wrong holding a cup of coffee.
A registered 5.7 quake just northeast of Magna with 2 addition aftershocks so far.
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Oh yea, we felt it here in S ogden, glad it did not last long but just to be on the safe side we walked outside. Haven't felt any after shocks. I moved here to Utah in 1976 and it is the first one I've felt, glad it wasn't the big one.
Felt it down here in springville, did not feel any after shocks,
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Felt it here near Bountiful and also felt several aftershocks.  A few things fell over, but no damage.
Loud rumble and the whole house swayed for about 20 seconds. I had seen lightning a while before and at first thought it was thunder - until the house jolted.

I bet the fish quit biting!
I'm quite a ways from Magna and was asleep for the first one. Did feel an aftershock about 8 am though.
It was an epic day when in 15 seconds Mormons became Quakers!
Did you notice that when Moroni lost his trumpet it now looks like he's checking his watch? I guess the end is near!
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(03-22-2020, 08:10 PM)catchinon Wrote: Did you notice that when Moroni lost his trumpet it now looks like he's checking his watch? I guess the end is near!

Some seeing another vision... [Image: Moroni-Club.jpg]
"We fish for pleasure... I for Mine, you for yours."  -James Leisenring