Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to sign up as new user on the new BFT site
In addition this also tells you how to turn on your Email notice, when you receive a PM and how to change your time stamp.
 Click on forums, if you are starting from the home page. Then click on register, beside where it says, "Hello there guest", read registration agreement and hit the, "I agree" button. Fill out registration info including the varication portion and click submit registration button at bottom. You will see a box that says thank you for registering on this fishing forum. To complete your registration, please check your e-mail for account activation instructions, until you activate your account you might not be able to post on these forums. Once you have activated your account, go to your profile page and at the top left hand side you will see user CP, click on that, go down the menu on the left hand side until you see  your profile at the bottom, you will see, "edit options", click on that, you will see edit options, under that you will see several options, click on the ones you want to receive notices from, including "notify me by e-mail when I receive a new PM", below that, you can also change your time stamp on the site, then click, "update options" and you should be set. One last thing to add, if you have been a member of BFT in the past, you will need a new Email account, to sign up as a new member, DO NOT USE YOUR OLD EMAIL, that was used on the old site. Please let me know if you have any question.