Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Help Please
I have sent multiple private messates to the moderators skunkedagain and catchinon but I get the feeling you are not receiving them? Is there any way someond can contact me by email for a quick question? rg22250@gmail.com. Thanks
I replied to you PM didn't you get it?  I'll try the e-mail route... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
I have sent pm's to Wiperhunter2. He has responded at first couple of times and now my last 2 that I have responded to he has not apparently received. 

I should be be able to log into this forum from any computer. My iPad is the only access I have and I can't even log out of the forum on it. When I attempt to log out I get an "oopps" page. When I attempt to log into the forum from my desk tops I get the "oopps" page also. My iPhone is the only item I haven't tried getting into the forum and I won't attempt it. This is day 3 and I'm not sure what's going on if there is a fix. 

Anyone else having this issue or similar? This image is what it looks like after I log out. Yes to WH2 question that I get "oopps" page selecting user cp

[Image: IMG-0184.png]
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(04-03-2020, 08:34 PM)Bduck Wrote: I have sent pm's to Wiperhunter2. He has responded at first couple of times and now my last 2 that I have responded to he has not apparently received. 

I should be be able to log into this forum from any computer. My iPad is the only access I have and I can't even log out of the forum on it. When I attempt to log out I get an "oopps" page. When I attempt to log into the forum from my desk tops I get the "oopps" page also. My iPhone is the only item I haven't tried getting into the forum and I won't attempt it. This is day 3 and I'm not sure what's going on if there is a fix. 

Anyone else having this issue or similar? This image is what it looks like after I log out. Yes to WH2 question that I get "oopps" page selecting user cp

[Image: IMG-0184.png]

Roger, I never received your last two or three PM's, I get the quotes from before but that's it.
For everyone else that are experiencing problems, the tech guys are working on it, I know we are all seeing the misspelled oopps page. I mainly see it when I'm looking for a members profile page, to send them a PM.
For everyone that logged onto the site, DO NOT LOG OFF, this problem gets worse when you log off for some reason. I never log off of BFT and haven't had the issue that some of you are experiencing when you log off then try and log on later.
(04-03-2020, 06:05 PM)FishfulThinkin Wrote: I have sent multiple private messates to the moderators skunkedagain and catchinon but I get the feeling you are not receiving them? Is there any way someond can contact me by email for a quick question? rg22250@gmail.com. Thanks
I didn't get any messages from you. Did you get the issues resolved?
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(04-04-2020, 07:20 PM)catchinon Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 06:05 PM)FishfulThinkin Wrote: I have sent multiple private messates to the moderators skunkedagain and catchinon but I get the feeling you are not receiving them? Is there any way someond can contact me by email for a quick question? rg22250@gmail.com. Thanks

I got a PM from him and replied but I'm not sure he got it, seems the PM's are now acting up. We might have to use Email, until they get this issue resolved. Any member can contact another member by going to their profile page, if you can get to it, you will see send member a PM or send member an Email. When I click on a members username all I'm getting is that misspelled, "oopps" page.
(04-04-2020, 10:42 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 07:20 PM)catchinon Wrote:

I got a PM from him and replied but I'm not sure he got it, seems the PM's are now acting up. We might have to use Email, until they get this issue resolved. Any member can contact another member by going to their profile page, if you can get to it, you will see send member a PM or send member an Email. When I click on a members username all I'm getting is that misspelled, "oopps" page.

I finaly did get your response to my PM but they all came in a few days later at 3:00 in the morning. I'm pretty sure the site is acting up still. I did get a hold of wiperhunter2 and he said he couldn't answer my question because his site is acting up and he can't see my previous posts. I'll wait t while and see if they get things figured out. Thanks