Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosevelt April 5th
[Image: B6-EA28-A2-F837-476-E-99-A4-17-DC87-E1-CA91.jpg] [Image: 61872-BE5-4-FA4-461-E-A6-C1-13163-C87-AEEC.jpg] Went for a Sunday drive yesterday and ended up doing some bank fishing. I wish I would've know the boat ramp was open up there I would've taken the boat! The cholla ramp and the marina were both open if anyone is looking to head up there anytime soon. I'm gonna try and go back Friday. Didn't see many fish caught but we did hook up on a few largemouth dinks. I've got that fishing fever now for sure!!!!
Great to get out even if the fish are small, what are the daytime temps getting up to there?
wiperhunter2 pid= Wrote:Great to get out even if the fish are small, what are the daytime temps getting up to there?

We've been in the mid 80's consistently all this week. Supposed to drop a little tomorrow but I think the summer heat is right around the corner. The last few days we've had a nice beeeze though so that's helped.
It's cool, it's nice to go out and go fishing at such a time. I plan to go soon too