Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Help for any members trying to get back on BFT
I know some of you are still trying to get back on BFT. Send an Email to this address for help in regaining your old username and getting back on the site:
bigfishtackle@yahoo.com
How to change your password:

If you are signed in, you will see a "user cp" in the upper left hand corner below the welcome back, click on it. Your profile will open and you will see "menu" on the left hand side,  go down to where it says, "Your Profile",  go down in that column, until you see, "Change Password", then click on it . Once that page opens, put in the password I gave you, then put in a new password, confirm password, then hit the, "update Password" button and you are set.

How to get email notices: 
One thing I have also found over the last year using this new site, for whatever the reason, it works better if you use a Yahoo email address. If you are already getting email notices when you get a PM or a reply to a thread you started or replied to, there is no reason to change your email address but if you don't get email notices and want to get them then using Yahoo really helps.