Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Stream Access Coalition
and the crime that caused the thread to be deleted was?
non profits ask for donations to exist and do their work?it was to provide a link to state bill 63 but like every non profit i donate my time to came with a fundraising request
It was there to provide a link and information reguarding senate bill 63 and every non profit i donate my time to asks for donations to support their work

no where in the thread did i ask anyone to donate to anything or even suggest you support the non profits work
it was an update fyi
Quite the oppisite if your opinon differs in that you do not feel all should be able to acess our streams and rivers
and land owners should own the entire stream bed you where free to voice in in a thread that got censored
oh wait........
nope not a crime
[Image: IMG_6889%202_zpsfst6z8of.jpg]
imho
"I have found I have had my reward
In the doing of the thing" Halden Buzz Holmstrom
You just do not get it do you, you clearly provided more than just a link, the owners and moderators on BFT do not object to posting links to non profit fishing related Organization but you get on this site and try an carry on like you know what this site is about, you sir have no clue. If you think you can get on here and change the rules without even bothering to ask about them first, you better think again. I'm a vet as are a lot of us on BFT and we have supported a local DAV event before last year for many years. So get off you high horse and ask before you leap into something you have no clue about, then try a stir up trouble because the outcome was not what you wanted. The vast majority of members on BFT have had no problem following the rules on this site for almost 20 years but you get on here raising hell about how you think this site should be run, man up dude and follow the rules like everyone else. When you don't understand them don't make threats like you did, ask nicely and you will get an answer, making threats never goes over very will with anyone.
I have no clue what he said or did Curt - and could care less.  I put him on my ignore list on his 3rd post on BFT.  I don't read any of his posts for most of the reasons you posted and several other reasons.  I have no clue why other BFT members read his posts or think he's cute (humorus).  He writes like English is a thrid or forth language.  He is a fair photographer and has posted some decent pictures.  Whoopee! As far as I'm concerned he contributes very little, if anything, to BFT.  If he were banished tomorrow, he would be totally forgotten by 98% of BFT members the day after tomorrow.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
id aploguise but im still not sure for what
can you please provide me link to this "dav" event or the thread im quite interested in it
i cant seem to git the bft seach engine to find it using veterns, soliders or dav
all i could find was a 2009 thread where you ASK FOR $$$$$ for raffle ticket for rods for soliders
which i have no problem with except if asking for money breaks your rules.
does it or not?
and why yes your pm's to me are quite threatening and no i dont think you moderate fairly and evenly across your board.
the height of your steed doesnt seem that short to me
and the 77 yo who doesn even seem to fish, that keeps repeatedly ignoring me with personal attacks while using your first name like your homies is a Sad joke
because he obvuoisly doesnt comprehend the definition of ignore even if he can spell it
ignore
[iɡˈnôr][dir=ltr][/dir]
VERBignore (verb) · ignores (third person present) · ignored (past tense) · ignored (past participle) · ignoring (present participle)
[list=none]
[*]refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally."he ignored her outraged question"synonyms:disregard · take no notice of · pay no attention to · pay no heed to · pass over · shut one's eyes to · be oblivious to · turn a blind eye to · turn a deaf ear to · brush aside · shrug off · push aside · never mind · look the other way · snub · slight · spurn · shun · disdain · look right through · look past · turn one's back on · give someone the cold shoulder · cold-shoulder · freeze out · steer clear of · send to Coventry · give someone the brush-off · cut · cut dead · knock back · give someone the go-by · blank · set aside · take no account of · veto · break · contravene · fail to comply with · fail to observe · disobey · breach · defy · flout · fly in the face of · omit · leave out · bypass · overlook · neglect · exclude · skipantonyms:pay attention to · acknowledge · obey
[list=none]
[*]fail to consider (something significant)."direct satellite broadcasting ignores national boundaries"
[*]law(of a grand jury) reject (an indictment) as groundless.
 please try harder with less personal attacks
not that my thick skin minds and its closer to 3%
and yes that small percentage should matter
[/list]
[/list]