Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Prime Subscription
I'm a Amazon Prime subscriber, I don't use any other benefits of the subscription which I have no interest in but only the 2day delivery.  When I order Amazon they almost immediately respond thru my email acknowledging the order as they have always done.The complaint I have now it takes a week just to get a delivery date which is I'm put on the same list as non Prime subscribers. And that delivery date goes beyond another 2weeks with no confirmation of shipping. I know they are doing this as an essential delivery basis but enough is enough. I'm paying for Prime and it turns out Amazon is breaching my contract without compensation. I then called their 800 number and all I got was a recording explaining their situation and Amazon was not taking calls as recording ended with call. Angry  At this point my only recourse is to cancel my subscription now that it is due for renewal. After I cancelled my subscription I received an article from a friend which I attached. I will more than likely renew my subscription at a later date when business resumes more normal. Under normal circumstances I will let the annual subscription cancel and when I do renew its when I have an order which could be 2mo later making sure I get year to date Prime service. BTW, already had one Prime delivery never received that started back on Mar 26 and after 2 updates over a 3wk period final notice was lost in delivery system. They honored money returned policy.    

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I would recommend anybody that uses a credit card get a Amazon Prime card. I use it for everything, insurance payments, food, gas, utilities ext. Every time you use it you earn points or Amazon bucks, 5% from Amazon shopping and only 1% for insurance and such. Groceries I think is 3% and gas 2%. Then set up your account to make auto payments every month and pay your card in full each month so you don't ever get charged any interest. Then your Amazon bucks can pay your Pime membership and Get you free stuff. Like the Humminbird helix ice fish finder I got last year and the best fish scale on the market that I just ordered.
Wow, that's a great deal, I didn't know there card was set up that way. I love being a prime member for the shipping, and I do watch movies on my prime account.
i ordered some stuff on prime back on april 17. still waiting for it. Last saturday i orderd the same stuff from ebay and it was bout the same price. and iit arrived today. thanks but no thanks amazon.
Wow, that's too bad. I ordered a few things in April and they showed up on time, with no issues. The fast/free shipping is what I like about Amazon, plus their prices are usually a bit cheaper than other places.
The idea is to save time & gas running around trying to locate items you don't see in stores. Amazon has a wide variety to make selections from which also saves you money. A couple of years ago they raised there Prime subscription from $99 to $119. Even with a $20 increase I can't beat that with the searching locally hopping from one store to the next and most of the time coming home empty handed. I have an order which tracking indicates out for delivery today. This was a Prime order Apr 23, it took a week just to get me a delivery set up. I have 2 other prime orders still out on the horizon ordered on Apr 29 estimating delivery of May 5 & May 7 but not showing movement. More than likely I will still order but under non Prime which I will get same delivery I'm getting now and that depends on shipping cost too.
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF