Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, from Austin, Tx!
Big Grin I've formerly lived in better fishing states as CA and ID. No native salmon in Tx, unfortunately. I would have to go on a holiday to the NW states to do my dream fishing. I dream of crytsal-clear mountain rivers, lakes and streams to land good-eatiing salmon, trout and steelhead.
"Endowed upon us by nature, the absolute right to keep and bear arms and the right to have such arms immediately available to each and every one of us for self-preservation is the inalienable human right of all law-abiding persons worldwide."
(06-05-2020, 10:26 AM)SalmonidsForever Wrote: Big Grin I've formerly lived in better fishing states as CA and ID. No native salmon in Tx, unfortunately. I would have to go on a holiday to the NW states to do my dream fishing. I dream of crytsal-clear mountain rivers, lakes and streams to land good-eatiing salmon, trout and steelhead.

Welcome to the site SF, we don't have much activity on on Texas board but you can change that it you want to post there Big Grin. We do have a lot of members on our Utah board and a few on our Idaho board that post about fishing for kokanee, if you want to check those boards out. Hope you enjoy the site and let me know if I can help you find your way around on BFT? 
WH2