Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning boat carpet
I was wondering how you clean your carpet in your boat. I measure all my catfish, placing them in the same place each time. Now there is a lot of blood and slime in that area. I also have spots where juice has dripped off strawberry chicken bait and places where other bait has gotten gunk on the carpet. I think I can just spot clean it but don't know how to go about it. Help, please!
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

If I were you, I'd just keep a small towel in your boat and after you measure your fish or spill something, just wet the towel, in the lake water and do some scrubbing to get the stain out. If you have already let the stain set up, the best advice I can give you is to take the boat to a car wash and power wash it out, if it is really bad, you can just use some carpet cleaner before you take it to the car wash.
(06-08-2020, 05:49 PM)catchinon Wrote: I was wondering how you clean your carpet in your boat. I measure all my catfish, placing them in the same place each time. Now there is a lot of blood and slime in that area. I also have spots where juice has dripped off strawberry chicken bait and places where other bait has gotten gunk on the carpet. I think I can just spot clean it but don't know how to go about it. Help, please!
look for a meat tub, they are fairly long with short sides, I have seen BLK using one before.
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
I remember seeing that. I'll confer with him. Thanks.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.