Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMOJI's
Wink 
Now that this forum is operating much better how about some really cool EMOJI's added with current ones. I have seen other forums do this.  Big Grin  
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I'm still trying to figure out why EMOJI's are available for some of my posts on here and not available for other posts. For example, selecting and EMOJI is not an option given to me as I type this reply.

(06-15-2020, 12:44 PM)Bduck Wrote: Now that this forum is operating much better how about some really cool EMOJI's added with current ones. I have seen other forums do this.  Big Grin  

Maybe I figured it out.  I make this post as a reply to your post and I can select one of these guys. Smile Wink Cool Big Grin Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad ...

Makes total sense, just like all of the other issues on the new site. Undecided
(06-15-2020, 03:20 PM)kentofnsl Wrote: I'm still trying to figure out why EMOJI's are available for some of my posts on here and not available for other posts.  For example, selecting and EMOJI is not an option given to me as I type this reply.

(06-15-2020, 12:44 PM)Bduck Wrote: Now that this forum is operating much better how about some really cool EMOJI's added with current ones. I have seen other forums do this.  Big Grin  

Maybe I figured it out.  I make this post as a reply to your post and I can select one of these guys. Smile Wink Cool Big Grin Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad ...

Makes total sense, just like all of the other issues on the new site.
Kent,

If you always use NEW POST or REPLY, you will have the full menu of options - like emoji's.  If you use QUICK REPLY, you don't get squat for options.

Also, when you edit a post, you get no options other than changing the text with QUICK EDIT and you get full options with FULL EDIT.

And I'm with Roger on including a better emoji selection list.  the current list is rather sparse.
Sad